Sunday, November 22, 2015

I don't exactly have bunions, I got these for a different reason. I have fibromyalgia and I am diabetic and have agonizing pain as soon as I lay down for the night. I have found braces to help my ankles but never found anything for the bottom of my feet and my big toe. I have the worst pain is right at the joint of my big toe. These braces are helping and I am so grateful.
The quality of these are very well made and I am sure will last long to come. They are easy to use and easy to put on. These were soft and comfortable and so easy to use. They arrived quickly and nicely packaged. They also came with a nice card inserted thanking me for the purchase, which was a great personal touch.

I have gotten the stage in life I hate taking anything that is pharmaceutical. That is when I found this stuff. 


Manage Blood Sugar Natural Remedy (BM-10)

I am type 2 diabetic all I know is I hate taking pills and refuse to take the shots. I have been working on my weight getting it down, and trying to manage my blood sugar better. I seen this and decided to give it a try.  It comes in a pretty blue bottle, (Love that blue glass!!)  There is a drop dispenser making it so easy to use as directed. No measurements to try and hit just a few drops. SIMPLE. There is no odd taste or smell, just simply add 3 drops to water.
I have been doing this for 3 days now and can clearly see there is a decrease in my blood sugar. This is a all natural product and there is no side effects. I am happy I found this!!! I will continue using this!!!
The company has been very personable and friendly and have even contacted me for any follow up questions. They have left open lines for communication in case I have further questions. I really like this in a company. Yes I would recommended giving this product a try.  a0e9b3b9f9c1





https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/c6d9e3c1/b7b0c4c9
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment